Emprian Wax Warmer Kit – Heating Device with Manual Temperature Dial, Electric Nose Hair Trimmer, Facial hair remover, Scissors – Quick Hair Removal, Time and Money Saver – Salon-Quality Waxing Products
|✅||EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Our set has all the tools you need to remove unwanted hair from head to toe. You get a wax warmer device, electric nose hair trimmer, cooling gel pad, and hair removal scissors.|
|✅||EFFECTIVE HAIR REMOVAL - This home waxing kit effectively facilitates the removal of even the shortest and finest hair. Keep your legs, armpits, and skin flawless, smooth and fuzz-free for longer.|
|✅||WORKS WITH YOUR PREFERRED WAX - Designed to work with different types of waxes, our warmer lets you use what works best for you. You can go for beans, beads, block, Brazilian, hard, or canned wax.|
|✅||EASY TO USE WAX KIT - We provide step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow. You can easily adjust the heating temperature of our wax warmer device using its manual setting knob.|
|✅||SAVE TIME & MONEY! - Salon visits are not only expensive, but they also take time. Our professional-grade wax hair removal kit lets you complete your waxing session from the comfort of your home.|
Emprian Wax Warmer Kit
An all in one hair removal package to nicely remove all your body hair with ease. We have added an electric nose hair trimmer and a pair of scissors to help you clean and remove any unwanted hair from your body parts
- 1 unit of Wax Warmer device
- 1 Facial hair remover
- 1 Pair of hair removal scissors
- 1 Electric Nose Hair Trimmer device
*Read all the instructions before using your wax warmer to reduce risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury.
- Keep away from children.
- DO NOT immerse the wax warmer into water or other liquids.
- Avoid hanging the cord over a counter or table where it can be pulled on, by children or tripped over
- Test temperature of the wax before putting hand into the device.
- DO NOT place or store the device where it can fall or be pulled in to a tub or sink
- Remove the plastic lid from the wax warmer.
- Put wax beans into pot and adjust the wax-can holder for easy handling.
- Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on 160-240°F (70-120°C) until the wax achieves a liquid consistency.
- Once liquid, place the dial in middle place 160-180°F(70-80°C).
- When the wax is totally melt, lift out the wax can.
- Apply Wax-Once the temperature is right
- Use makeup remover scraper to wipe out the inside of the wax pot.
- For best results, be sure to read all instructions thoroughly before using the wax warmer.