Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- when you provide such information directly to us
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates (together, “Affiliates”), when they provide us with Personal Data about you
- Third parties, when they provide us with Personal Data about you (“Third Parties”). Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include:
- Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or Third Parties may help us provide you with customer support.
- Social networks connected to the Services. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise use the Services through a third-party site or service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted to us.
- Advertising partners. We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Data
We disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of service providers and other parties:
Service providers, including:
- Payment processors
- Shipping and logistics companies
- Name and address verification providers
- Ad networks
- Security and fraud prevention providers
- Hosting and other technology and communications providers
- Analytics providers
- Market research providers
- Marketing service providers
- Email distribution companies
- Customer relationship management service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Our Affiliates
Parties who acquire your Personal Data through an acquisition or other change of control
Personal Data may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part)
Other parties at your direction, including:
- Social media services (if you intentionally interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third-party business partners who you interact with through the Services
- Other parties authorized by you
Information Collected Automatically
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies Essential Cookies are required for providing you with the features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you. For more information about this, please see the section below titled “Information about Interest-Based Advertisements.”
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Data Security and Retention
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
Personal Data of Children
As noted in the Terms of Service, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not allow individuals under 18 years of age to use the Services without the consent of their respective parents or legal guardians; if you are an individual under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register for or otherwise use the Services or send us any Personal Data without the consent of your parent or legal guardian. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under 13 years of age, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 years of age may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. Upon any such request, we will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you
- If we have disclosed your Personal Data to any third parties for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will
- identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third party recipient.
If we have sold your Personal Data over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data sold to each category of third party recipient.
- Address: N 51 Street, Lincoln Nebraska. 68504
Effective Date: January 1, 2020